MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Bird on a Branch.... - ....Perfect Partners

Hi! Going to be speedy Gonzalez this week and get straight to the important stuff as I've had quite enough for today and yesterday was rather a bad day on the whole, the other half went to work early and ended up in hospital with Kidney stones no less but they took him to Warrington and I had a class so I was waiting for updates all day.  He was allowed home after being there for around 14 hours
So you can imagine he wasn't a happy bunny but at least he's feeling better today.
Enough of that now  let's concentrate on the class for this week.....
Two cards and they are both 7x7 size.

 This card is using the stamp set
 Click on the photo and you will get a better look at the background I made with a little ink and the Pixie Powders


This card is using the Die

I have used 2 of my Pixie powders GOLDEN MIST & MANGO BLAZE.
Ink pads.....
Weathered Wood
Frayed Burlap
Gathered Twigs
Pink, Emerald & Yellow IZINKS
Silver Gilding Wax
I used the Perfect Partners Die and Stamp set Bird on a Branch by Sheena.
There! Short and Sweet, see you all soon 🐦

No comments: