MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Enchanting - from Sara's Enchanted Forest Collection

Hey there! Didn't think I would be able to make it this week but here I am, well! only just. Had a terrible weekend with tremendous pain in my hip and lower back which started in the early hours of Friday morning, took all kinds of pain relief but nothing would touch it, I had to cancel my demo for Saturday which was unheard of and I was devastated at letting such lovely people down but I just couldn't stand with all the pain.  I have now seen my doctor and have an appointment for xrays on Monday. It's all due to the  Rheumatoid arthritis which has contributed to horrible inflammation in my hip, Oh! the Joy's of getting older.........Not!!!!
Well I have had to decide on something that hasn't been too difficult or lengthy for me to come up with so I have decided to go with the 4x4 card dies that I showed during our last Demo day at the shop from the Enchanted Forest Collection by Sara Davies and of course I teamed them up with Gilding Flakes, Inks and Gilding Wax along with a few other little bits and pieces including a small sampling of a technique called Caught-in-Crystal which I really hope we will have enough time to do, we shall have to wait and see as there can be a lengthy drying time involved with this, fingers crossed.
I have used the dies and one of the embossing folders to create a small but beautiful box.
Izink Pink ink pad and Gold Gilding Wax
Scissors
Tacky glue



Here's a photo of two of the card dies from the Collection
If you have one of the dies and you would like to use it then bring it with you by all means

Sorry don't have a photo to show you as the card and box are at the shop




I will have to add them to this p later on when I get chance to take photos of them.
See you soon x








No comments: