MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 19 June 2019

IZINK DIAMOND - Glitter Paints - Tres Bon !


No time for chit chat today sorry got too much of a work load to get through before Sunday and I know some of you are waiting to see what our class is going to be for this week well I can tell you I have just tried out the Wonderful Izink Diamond Glitter paints along with a set of stencils by John Next Door aka John Lockwood. I for one am very impressed with these glitter paints they are very versatile, easy to use and dry really quick so 10/10 from me.
As we will be using the stencils which come as a set of 4 (and measure almost 6" square) you might want to bring your low tack tape suitable to use with them.
I have also used my blending inks (water based)
Pink
Grasshopper (mid green)
Smoked Emerald (darker blue/green)
Honey Pot (wild honey)
Crushed Velvet (purple)
Ocean blue (salty ocean)
Lagoon (dark green/turquoise)
Black Versafine
Tri blend pens (greens/turquoise)
The stamp set we used with the Humming bird which came with the last Inspiration magazine
Blending tools and finger daubers
Lavender Blue Opal polish
Stickles glitter glue
Think that just about covers most of it, one Humming bird card done just waiting for the Peacock to dry before I put it together
See you soon x
Photos to follow x



No comments: