MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Keeping you Guessing???????

Evening all! Later ! Much later than usual sorry but had some things to attend to so couldn't make the deadline.
All I can tell you is what I have been playing with and the main thing is that there are some freebies involved? ? ? 🤔  Not going to tell just yet 🤐 but here is a list of other things you might need to know about
Black Versafine
Versamark or Perfect Medium ink pad
Imagination Crafts Coloured Waxes ...... Pink and Turquoise
Acrylic paints (we have these for you to use in class)
Izink ink pads Green And Turquoise
Spiced Marmalade
Wild Honey
Mustard Seed Distress ink pads or similar
Dark Cherry Gilding polish 
Cut n Dry Foam
Blending tools etc.
Not sure if I've missed anything  off the list but hey! ho! It's just been one of those days
Sorry no time for the photos but I will add them later
See you soon x

No comments: