MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 15 January 2020

2020's Here. Collage Stamps from Crafters Companion

Hi! Hope you're all well and feeling the crafting vibes ready for our next class!  This class is for Thursday 16th and we will be using one of the new Collage stamp sets from CC, I do believe that there is 8 different ones and they are all lovely in my opinion 😁
I chose the Heartfelt Wishes set to start with but it wasn't an easy choice by any means.
Harmony ink pads.....  (blending inks)
Sandstorm
Seal Brown
Ocean Blue
Crushed Velvet
Damson Wine
Green Topaz
Parakeet
Pale Fig
Midas Ink pads.....  (Metallic)
Gold
Silver
Distress ink pad
Antique Linen
Black Versafine
Clear embossing powder
Silver embossing powder
Gold embossing powder
Anti Static Bag
Clear Sparkle pen
Blending tools
Okay so that's more or less what I have used on these two cards (7x7. 6x6 )
Running late as you may have guessed by now so I will see you soon x

 Just a couple of quick photos to give you the idea

Stamp Set Heartfelt Wishes




Flowers are coloured with ink pads and clear Sparkle pen



No comments: