MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 22 January 2020

A Simple Scene. - On Reflection

Good morning! Looking out through
my window at a very misty merky scene at the moment hope it improves as the day goes on don't fancy having to go out to do my shopping in that but it has to be done lol!
Well at least I can provide a slightly nicer scene to look at in the way of our latest class cards starting with tomorrow's class using the Two Jay's scenic stamps and a little bit of inspiration from Mr. J aka John Next Door.
Thought these two cards 7x7 and 5x7 might be good for masculine cards but also good for lots of occasions as well
Let's see what you think...........
Finger Daubers
Harmony Ink Pad Colours.....
Midnight, Pine Tree, Grasshopper, Pumice, Smoked Pearl, Smoked Emerald, Honey Pot, Chinese Red, Jet Black.
Harmony Pigment White
D I Faded Jeans

This was one of the smaller scene stamps, there are a few different ones to  choose from in different sizes


Above is the 7x7 card which has a rather large sun and by contrast the 5x7 has a moon just to show you how different it can look depending on the colours you choose
I used my Harmony blending ink pads or you could use (Distress ink pads/Izink ink pads)
Black Versafine
Circle gel plate + one more to create the reflection which is a nifty technique for you to discover in class if you've not already tried it, so something new to learn maybe !!
The last two photos I've just included simply because they are much nicer to look at than what I can see right now through my window, it appears to be getting worse not better.


I took these two evenings ago from the allotment gate at the back of our house, just love the  colours in a sun set. See you soon x

No comments: