MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 6 June 2011

4 Draw Easel Box Card




Well just look at that! it's diner time already where oh where has this morning gone. I have been finishing off a card I started yesterday which I will post later on today if all goes to plan, but in the meantime I just wanted to show you these easel style box type cards that I made over the last two weeks at work, they will be a class later on in June I think. Each one has four little draws that pull out with the ribbon for the handles. I have used a variety of background papers, card stock cutting dies and M S punches, a touch of distress ink of course and some card candy. hope the ladies in the classes will enjoy making them, not too much stress lol :)
You can check out all the other cards and classes available on the shop blog

1 comment:

Christine B. said...

Hi, these are lovely and would make a great gift idea.I think my favourite is the Lilac one. You have been busy. Hugs x ChrisB