MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Sunday 19 June 2011

LOTV Stamp *Garden of Wishes*

Good morning Sunday bloggers, sunshine and showers here in the north west, finally I am able once again to blog to my hearts content as I have been without my PC for exactly one week but now IT'S BACK!!
HOORAY!!!.
My eldest son has revamped it for me all singing all dancing can't keep up with it  GOOD STUFF hey? now the everlasting question? For how long? nope shouldn't tempt fate, well I'm just grateful its back.
This is the card I made for my youngest sons girlfriend for her birthday, I used a LOTV stamp and a Marianne Design CreaTables die, the background  paper I made using marbling inks from My Craft Studio which I really enjoyed working with and had great fun creating different pieces of card in different colours. I'm sure I will be using more of these on my cards in the very near future.

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is wonderful a really great layout too, hugs pops x