MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 20 February 2012

Craft Hobby and Stitch International - Birmingham


Hope everyone is having a good day so far as I on the other hand am now recovering from a very very long day yesterday at the Craft Hobby and Stitch Trade Show held in Birmingham. It was a fabulous day I have to say and it seemed bigger and better this year with all of the traders in fine form, very friendly and helpful. We arrived just before nine and after booking in and getting our little name tags or should I say Identification Badges we set off on our journey of adventure, and what a journey it was! we must have walked miles and miles in fact it felt like we had completed a marathon by the end of the day (that's why my legs feel as if they are going to drop off) but it was very much worth it after seeing all the new and different products that will soon be available to us all, some you may have to wait longer for than others but I am not going to tell you what they are........or when they will be coming .....I know how mean am I???? but it will be a nice surprise for you when they arrive. All-in-all a good day even the weather behaved itself for a change lol. We set off home around six-ish thoroughly worn out laden with catalogues and brochures and plenty of new goodies to think about...
I'm off now for my lunch and a long sit down lol  : )   Sheilagh x   

No comments: