MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Saturday 18 February 2012

Mum I need a ???? Again!

Morning Everyone, how come that even though I am the first one up I'm still waiting for my turn in the bathroom. Whilst waiting and waiting and waiting I thought I would make a very quick post and show you the Valentine cards that I made once again by request of one's son who has an empty bank account as usual, although I have to say he has just left home to share a house with his girlfriend who is expecting their baby at the beginning of June. Anyway enough ranting for now or I will be late for work, have a good day everyone and thanks for popping by..........




The Heart Dies are from Xcut and the Valerian Flourish is a Memory Box Die, the heart I stamped and embossed in clear powder on to the black card was free with the Craft Stamper Mag and the LOVE sentiment stamp (Whispers Joy) is from Docrafts which I have had for quite some time....
I'm off on my travels this coming Sunday as I am going to the Trade show in Birmingham and it looks like it will be one long day but that's O K as we should get to see lots and lots of new goodies so watch this space!!
Sheilagh : )

No comments: