MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Ladies who Craft (Also have Birthdays)

Hello to one and all and why is it Wednesday already, wait a minuet it's also February what happened to January??? must try to find out that age old secret of how to create more time as it seems to be the first thing I run out of  before anything else lol !!!
Here is a card I made at the end of January for a lovely lady who comes to our regular Thursday afternoon classes, I was trying out my new Marianne Design stamp from the Don & Daisy range (DDS3316)

I stamped the image on to an Xcut die shaped panel, coloured with Promarkers and edged with Distress ink Stormy Sky, the doily is from stash and also coloured with Distress inks Stormy Sky and Walnut Stain. The background paper which is mounted on pearl card is ~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~ are you ready for this??? a FREEBIE yes I said freebie! from the very generous Jak Heath and if you visit her blog you can download them as well Jak had two sets on offer and they are both very pretty so check them out but don't forget to thank her for them!.       Hope to get back later with a couple of pics of  two Valentine cards I made yesterday morning before going in to work
Sheilagh x :)

1 comment:

Christine B. said...

Glad to see you crafting. A pretty card. Hugs x ChrisB