MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Party for your 21st
























Good morning folks, 
warm but cloudy here in the this part of
Lancashire but at least it's dry for now anyway.
Thought it was time to share a card just to show that I am still creating when I get the chance as it is decreed that when the sun shines I shall weed (on the allotment that is) lol! Oh! my aching bones shame for me.


This card as you may have noticed is a twenty first for a friend my daughter works with, I used this months free stamps Strictly Party by Papermania from the Creativity Mag and the embossed background has been made with a cArt-Us embossing folder, for the ribbon borders I used my Woodware crafty edger, Promarkers to colour my image, a Marianne CreaTables die for the flourish, a little Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, background papers are the Vintage Rose from Wild Rose Studio, a touch of Glamour Dust and the rest from my stash. Sorry the photo's aren't too clear as it was a rush to take them because the card was needed for this morning.
Hope she likes it as I don't know her and just went off what my darling daughter told me to do, like ye! Thanks for popping by......
Sheilagh x  : ) 
  

No comments: