MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 30 July 2012

Finished in Time

Well folks can you believe it is almost August and it is certainly feeling much colder today I think, anyway  I did manage to finish off the birthday card I was making for my daughter so here it is, not one of my best efforts but at least she got it on time lol! 
I used the same stamps as the last card plus my newish stamp set Utopia clear stamps from Kaisercraft, all the background , corners and flowers are on this set of stamps, Wow silver embossing powder and Shaded Lilac Distress Ink (a Fab colour) from the Spring set and Promarkers to colour the girl image and of course a little Glamour Dust to finish off.
Hope to make a few more cards this week then I must get to grips with the ever approaching Xmas........OK
By the way don't look at my mess in the background didn't have time to clear my craft table before taking the photo's, in fact I never have the time so memo to self  {Always take photo's in a better location with no mess lurking for others to see} Yeah! like I'll remember that lol......
Later  : )


No comments: