MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Sunflowers or Daisies ? Plus a little Sunshine

Hello to everyone out there this grey and miserable day,  thought we could all do with a little bit of sunshine so for the last few days I have been working with two sets of stamps by Papermania Signature Sunflowers and Build a Sunflower. On the first card I changed the flower into a daisy to match up with the beautiful daisy  design background paper that reminded me of warm sunny summer days lol, when was that I asked myself??? anyway I just like daisies...

Bring Me Sunshine
I have stamped the build a flower with black Memento ink and coloured lightly with a Pen Touch Permanent white pen and a yellow Promarker, and then I have used Versamark ink and clear embossing powder to give the flower a glazed look. The background panel has been painted with Peeled Paint Distress ink










You Are My Sunshine
The yellow background panel has been embossed with a Couture Creations folder and then lightly sanded back to reveal the lighter colour core of the card and then I added Stickles yellow glitter glue to highlight some of the design. The sunflowers have been stamped in Black Memento ink and coloured with Caramel, Pear Green and Tulip Yellow, ribbon and Card Candi to finish off. The Dies for both cards are from Xcut and Marianne Creatables
Hope you all have a good day, I feel much brighter now after having had a little burst of sunshine he! he! : )
Sheilagh x

No comments: