MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Friday 30 November 2012

Walk in Wonderland (in a different colour)

Well what a white frosty morning today has been and it still is here in our little corner of Lancashire and did you know by any chance that it was Lancashire Day on Tuesday of this week, no neither did I until a friend on face book told me fancy that we have a day to celebrate Lancashire, good I say as I'm am after all a Lancashire lass born and bred. Enough of that for now as it is nearly dinner time and I am now thinking of cheese Mmmm Lancashire cheese maybe! my mum used to cook it under the grill on a plate then put it on some fresh crusty bread Ahhh those were the days! Before I go and hunt out some of that deliciousness from my childhood I thought you might like to see this card that I made like the other one from Monday only in a different colour using the same Walk in Wonderland stamps.
Bye for now off to get my lunch before venturing out in the frostyness!!! Lol x

No comments: