MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Sunday 4 August 2013

Oh So Tweet - Birdsong

Hello to everyone hope you've had a good weekend, I can't believe we have had one quiet household this Sunday although we had our youngest grandson most of yesterday, ah well one out of two days isn't bad going by our standards lol! even though Tyler is walking now so you have to have eyes on him at all times.
I did however manage to get my cards finished yesterday and have to say they were a pleasure to make as I have just fell in love with these ever so sweet stamps from Woodware and they will cover a range of different occasions which helps the mojo flow along nicely.
Hope you agree with me, they made my job simply a dream to do and I can't say that too often as it usually takes some time before you get the right ideas flowing if you know what I mean.....  I stamped onto background paper using the Singles Leafy Swirl stamp that we have used in earlier cards.
This first card is 8 x 8
The next is a 6 x 6 card

Distress Ink Pads
Spiced Marmalade
Mustard Seed
Picked Raspberry
Spun Sugar
Scattered Straw
Salty Ocean
Pumice Stone

Anti Static Bag

Black Versafine
Memento Rich Cocoa
Clear Embossing Powder
Gold Embossing Powder
(I used Olympic Gold Lustre embossing powder by Cosmic Shimmer)

Promarkers
Blush
Vanilla
Denim
Pear Green
Baby Pink
Pastel Pink




Stickles Glitter Glue
Waterfall
Fruit Punch




The last card is DL in size
On this card I used my Quickie Glue Pen and some crystal Glamour Dust I think you will have to enlarge the photo in order to see it as it is not showing up very well here.

Right I'm off to enjoy the rest of my quiet Sunday and have some tea in peace for once as this just does not happen very offten.
See you all soon  : )

Sheilagh x

1 comment:

Christine B. said...

Lovely cards, glad you had a peaceful weekend. Hope to see you again soon.Take care. Love and Hugs x ChrisB