MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 12 August 2013

Morning everybody hope you all had a good weekend, mine as per usual started out really quiet then ended up full time in the kitchen feeding the hordes, well half of them anyway so not too bad by our standards lol!
This week has gone so quickly and time just keeps on running out don't you find one minuet it's class day and then you blink and it's almost class day once again, just as well I have managed to get the cards done for this week and for this week we will be using these lovely stamps from Woodware Clear Magic CURLY LEAVES .............. and for £6 you get nine stamps in the set ............. great value!!

Hope you like them and I have only used three of them for these cards..........
The first card is C5 in size.

I have stamped the leaves in Black Versafine ink and embossed in clear powder.

Chipped Sapphire D Ink has been used to create the background panel and I have also spritzed the panel with Glimmer Mist Mica Spray Lavender Fields.
I have painted the leaves with my Twinkling H2O's Rich Cobalt.






White organza ribbon and bow.



The birthday sentiment is from the Victorian Spray set we have used in the past on other cards.......




 Card two is a 6 x 6 square and the background panel has been painted with H2O's Chiffon Pink and Fern, once dry I ran it through my Big Shot with embossing folder Extra Flint from Couture Creations.
 This time the leaves have been stamped onto patterned paper, sorry girls! just a bit more cutting out but it's not difficult trust me!

I have used some small crystals to highlight the swirls.
Twinkling H2O's
this is just to give you an idea of the colours I used


Okay that's it for this week see you soon : )

Sheilagh x

No comments: