MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 19 August 2013

Odd Socks or Just Stockings

Evening everyone didn't think that I was going to make it this week but by the skin of my teeth here I am after everyone has been fed and my somewhat poorly granddaughter has just gone home I can't tell you how tired I'm feeling right now, and even though I had almost finished my cards on Saturday it has still taken until now to get them posted on the blog. I sometimes think that my very youngest of the grandchildren are in collaboration with each other just to keep my attention and keep me away from my computer, however I have prevailed and so I can now reveal to you what it is I have done with this week's stamps.....



C5 Easel style card.

The stamps are Stockings clear  5"x7" set  from Papermania.

I have used Distress Ink pads Antique Linen and Tea Die.

Versamark and Gold Embossing powder.

Cosmic Shimmer (mica paints) Lava Red and Holly Leaf.

Black Versafine for the sentiment.


Again this is a C5 card, I decided to keep both cards quite simple in design and let the stamps do the work.
The main image has been stamped in Black Versafine and embossed in clear powder.
I have used a Quickie Glue pen and some Pink and Crystal glitters just to add little highlights.
The background has been embossed with a Cuttlebug Snowflake folder and Black soot to distress around the edges.



Can't wait for work tomorrow guess what's arrived at last, the order from Crafters Companion has landed and I get to meet my Ebosser Hooray!!! So all you ladies who ordered one will be the proud owners from tomorrow, see you very soon, crafty dreams lol!

Sheilagh : D

No comments: