MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Wonderland or Japanese Garden

What a day! I seem to be in demand by everyone today not to mention it's my granddaughter's birthday and my sisters birthday tomorrow, my computer decided this morning when I switched it on to be completely anything but my computer everything had changed and was totally different in every way, I had to turn off and unplug it all and start again thankfully that seemed to work, then I had to take my seven and a half month extremely pregnant daughter-in-law to the doctors and then onto see her boss where she works because they conveniently lost her wage slips and her paperwork relating to her maternity leave and without them she would not get paid. With that all sorted out now it appears to be tea-time so without further ado here is the class for this week (sorry for the wait folks)

Dreamweaver Stencil and Die.

Card size is C5







The background has been created by using a Clarity stencil (snowflakes)
The main image panel has been made with the Dreamweaver stencil and glitter and the Tree is a die cut.


 I have used a double sided sticky sheet and glitters to create the landscape.
(If you do not wish to use glitters for the background then you can use the same technique as in the second card, just change the colours to Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire or similar)

The sentiment has been stamped in Dusty Concord and embossed in clear powder
 In the second card is also a C5 and I have used the same stencil but this time I have coloured with my Distress Ink Pads
Spun Sugar, Faded Jeans and Dusty Concord then added some Stickles Glitter Glue to highlight.

The background is stamped in Memento Black ink and I have used a mixture of my Pencils and Promarkers for colouring in.  You will have to use pencils if you are going to colour directly onto your base card as I have done.
Promarkers
Lilac
Amethyst
Rose Pink
Cerise
And a Hair + Skin Tone

I added a couple of Anita's Sequins for the blossom and the Image and Lantern are stamps from Woodware.

See you soon   : )
Sheilagh.
 Pencils
Pink
Light Blue
Purple
Dark Blue

No comments: