MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 19 January 2015

Floral Frame by Chloe Designs

 

Hi to everyone hope you're all keeping warm whilst we are experiencing our wintery weather. I know its darn cold out because it took me ages to de-ice my car and I have to admit that I gave up in the end and came back in to get warm, of course it doesn't help matters when you have a cold and the temperature or should I say the lack of it makes your nose run hence opting for retreating back into the warmth, oh well lets hope tomorrow is a bit better but I'm not holding my breath as that could get a little messy don't you agree lol!
OK this weeks cards have been made by using stamps by Chloe Designs Floral Wreath and Petal Patterned Background.
I have stamped with Black Versafine and embossed in Clear Powder. The flowers have been painted using a water brush and Distress inks then glitter has been added with a Quickie Glue Pen. All in all pretty straight forward just a little cutting out to do ha! ha! cause I know how much you all love ❤ your cutting out.
one card is an 8x8 and the other is a shaped 6x6.


DISTRESS INK PADS
Dusty Concorde
Bundled Sage
Shaded Lilac
Broken China


Versamark
Black Versafine
I also used some colour coordinating Stickles glitter glue and Liquid Pearls for the centres of each cut out flower.
So I think that's just about it.............. Oh unless you want to see what you will be making, now you all know I'm just kidding so I'll say goodbye now and leave you to look at the photos 😁
Sheilagh x

What now!!!

Nothing is happening that can't be good think I'm either doomed or cursed can't decide which is worse.  Please Mr Blogger let me load my photo's
Ok last attempt here goes..........
Hooray at last.
8







 


Well would you believe it I have been trying to add the photo's to this post since around 4.40 this afternoon and its now 8.15 can't believe that it has taken so long don't know what the heck is going on but I am so tired of it now and even though I have managed to get some photos to load they are not the ones intended so please excuse they don't look as good as they should not to worry it will all come right in the end Oooopps I mean class lol! You so need a sense of humor sometimes and this is definitely one of those times....................................................................leave while the going is good,
See you soon x
Sheilagh













No comments: