MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 26 January 2015

Lily revisited - Stamps by Chloe

Hello hope you're all feeling better this week I know quite a few people have been poorly recently and I doubt that the weather has helped much either and right this minute it has just started to throw it down to make matters worse, anyhow not to worry we can all just carry on crafting lol!
So for this week I decided to revisit a couple of stamps that we used last year so some of you might already have them and I think that they are so pretty they deserved another outing but hey I just love ❤ lilies anyway.
For these two cards I have used DISTRESS INKS Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade. Also on the list is Black Versafine and Clear Embossing Powder, a water brush for colouring and I of course added some Stickles Glitter ❇ glue. The box like card has an aperture which I have left blank then you can add any sentiment of your choice or you might want to add some other type of embellishment so I will let you decide what's needed.
We will be heat embossing and cutting out so you may want to bring your own heat tool.


Right think that's just about everything for now so I will see you all soon 😊
p.s. please Mr. Blogger play nice and load my photos without any hassle.

Guess that's not happening today then, WHAT are you playing at ???

Try again and keep smiling 😠


 At last thought that they were never going to load but still a couple missing now where have they gone??









 















No comments: