MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 31 August 2015

Christmas - Owls and Poinsettia - Imagination Crafts.

Well finally, at last I'm able to pick up my tablet and write this post for our classes this week and as it is so late in the day I'd better make it quick before I fall asleep. Bank holiday and everyone home waiting to be fed, typical. How time just disappears when you really don't want it to, never mind it's the story of my life lol ! and I doubt that it will ever change not unless I win the lottery, retire and move to a distant and very sunny land ha ha!
OK so lets move on to reality and what's happening in class this week, I used two of the Christmas Decoupage Stamps from Imagination Crafts and added a touch of their new Starlight Paints just for good measure, I know you're  all loving them as much as I am, they are fabulous and so vibrant, truly versatile indeed. I also used another new product Cloud Inks from Creative Expressions, yet another must have to add to my ever expanding collection of crafty stash.
I have to apologize for the poor quality of my photo's the light was really bad so you won't get the true colours in each card, so if I get chance I'll add some more first thing tomorrow.
Card one is 6x6

The backgrounds have been coloured with cloud inks.








As you can see the poinsettia has been painted with the starlight paint Diamond which actually looks more like a gold colour.

Just peeping from behind you can see the owls on the second card.



These photo's are horrendous so please trust me when I say they look much nicer in daylight.

















Black Versatfine and Clear Powder.

A fine paint brush.

Smoothies blending tools.

Starlight Paints, Diamond, Cyclamen and Dark Orchid.





I will have to post a picture of card two in the morning as I just couldn't get a decent one to show you, so TTFN and I'll see you all soon.
Can you believe it still cannot get a better shot as it's so dull outside so you won't see the true colours in these photo's. See you later x





No comments: