MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 7 September 2015

Christmas Text and Words border stamps from Creative Expressions by Sam Poole

Hi to all on this very pleasant sunny afternoon, hope everyone is well and ready for your crafty classes this week.  As you might of already guessed we will be using stamps from Creative Expressions which have been designed by Sam Poole and I found these stamps to be so useful as hey are a really good size. I have teamed them up with dies from Crafters Companion and Tattered Lace and made a 6x6 and 8x8 card creating a full background for one and a frame for the other, take a look and see what you think.


OK so if you can't quite see the colours of D inks I used they are Weathered Wood and Iced Spruce.




The large die is the Circle Accordion die and I added the Snowflake Overlay die to create a decorative frame.

Black Versatfine and Clear Powder.





In this photo you can see I've used a border stamp  from the set and you get four in total all different designs.
Both sentiments are also stamped from the borders. The center panel has been embossed in a snowflake folder.











I used my glue pen to add in a touch of Ice Maiden glitter by Chloe.


The snowflake in the center has been die cut out of parchment which I coloured on the reverse with my Spectrum Noir pens before putting through the Cut n Boss.






Onto card two.......

If I seem to be rushing through things quicker than usual it's because my battery is running very low and I'm trying to finish before it goes.

D inks  Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves.




Starlight paint Cyclamen added to the center of the Poinsettia

Forgot how good this Tattered Lace die looks, I coloured white cardstock before die cutting.


The background has been made using one of the border stamps.




Well I'd better go and plug in now before my tablet gives up on me.

See you soon x

If I've forgotten anything
I'll pop back later.

No comments: