MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 3 August 2015

Nordic or Christtmas in the Country You decide......

Well here we are again and hello to all. Why does it seem like weekend is disappearing faster than ever can't believe it's Monday already and two thirds of it has somehow gone by without me noticing, I dare not blink in case it's Tuesday and I've not even finished the things I have to do today lol !
Best get a move on before any more time disappears and I convince myself I've lost the plot ha ha !
What else is new ?? Anyway this week we are using some rather nice Christmas papers from Docrafts Papermania and I think that they may just be the nicest one's to date, well in my opinion that is.
I have decided to team them up with my Crafters Companion embossing folders and stamps from their Nordic range which like the papers are also new and they work together so well as you will see. One 8x8 card in more traditional colours and one C5 landscape card in cool colours you might say, these lovely papers lend themselves to both styles and also to many more.





Dishes inks, Peeled Paint, Chipped Sapphire, Fired Brick, Tea Dye.
Black Versatfine.
Quickie glue pen.
Paint brush, I painted my images with my Aqua Pens, you could use pencils for his instead.







The die cut trees are from the tartan style papers from the pack which I forgot to mention are 12x12 and you get 32 in total and there are two designs of each pattern, great value!



Both cards are a mixture of the papers, embossing folders, inks and a touch of die cutting.


See you soon x










No comments: