MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 21 September 2015

Crafters Inspiration Issue 8 + Xmas Fancy Edgeables

Hi everyone, it's that time of the week again and I'm feeling my age today after having a busy weekend with my youngest Granddaughters christening and now I'm totally drained of all my energy, think it might take me the all week to recover lol!....
Any how I have managed to finish the class cards for this week and I thought we would combine the latest issue of the Crafters Inspiration magazine along with the new Xmas Edgeable dies. I decided to test one of the projects out in the magazine and use the lovely set of stamps that comes included as part of the free gift. They really are great value for money these magazines!! full of inspiration, and I'm pleased to say that the card design I chose worked out really well. You will need to bring your craft knife for this one and a metal edge ruler.




Here's the stepper card from the magazine only finished off in a Christmas  design, in the mag they used a butterfly design.


The Kraft card panels have been embossed in a Snowflake folder and then highlighted with a White Ink pad, I think this looks ever so pretty.

Versatfine black has been used to stamp the sentiments.




The die cut bells are from the Classique Die'sire range and have been cut with double sided sticky onto white card then Cosmic Shimmer Ice Snow added for that glitter effect.




This card has been created from a 6x6 card with the Bows Fancy Edgeable die, I have teamed it up with the Harlequin embossing folder which comes with the Cut n Boss die cutting machine, some Silver Gilding Wax and the main image panel has been created with inks and the free set of stamps from the Crafters Inspiration magazine.
I have edged the main image panel with the tiniest amount of my Black Starlight paint.







I added a touch of glitter with my glue pen just to ground the stamped trees and give that look of winter.


I do think that the Bows die would work for any type of card they are not necessarily just for Christmas, as would the trees stamp so you are getting both value and versatility for your money which is what us crafters really want.





That's all for now, hope to see you all soon.






For all the lovely crafters that aren't feeling well at this moment I'm sending you lots of hugs and feel better soon : )
Just repaying all the kindness I have been sent
in the past xx

No comments: