MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 28 September 2015

Looks like Winter - free stamps from Crafters Inspiration Issue 8

Hi! Thought we would stick with the free stamps from the Crafters Inspiration issue 8 magazine for this week as they are such good value and very easy to use and there's plenty of crafting inspiration in side the magazine as they have made it easy for you to get you started.
I started with a 7x7 square base card and created four image panels by colouring the backgrounds before stamping the trees in Black Versafine then highlighted each panel with my Silver Starlight paint to create a  frosty look around the edges. I used my Aqua Tints for the backgrounds but you could use the Colour Cloud inks or anything similar. I added a little of my Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Sprinkles with a glue pen as a finishing touch.
On the 6x6 card I created the background by using two colours of Starlight paints and a piece of Cut n Dry foam to apply onto the card and when it was dry I embossed it in a snowflake folder. The image panel was again coloured with inks and dried before using an anti static bag then stamping the trees in Clear ink and embossing with Silver Powder. The small Candle image is one of the free stamps, Black Versafine ink and Clear Powder to emboss this time.





You can see what a good effect the starlight paint has around the outside edges of each panel.




I thought this card would also be good for a winter birthday card, especially for a male using these colours but could quite easily be made for a female in different colours.





















I added the glitter to the candle but you can't really see it in this photo.


Well that's it for now I'll see you all soon I'm off to start cooking some tea before I fade away of starvation lol! Like that's ever going to happen

: )

1 comment:

Śnieżyca said...

Very, very nice!