MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Zentangled Autumn Leaf Trio + Foldover Flowers

Morning hope everyone is OK, I have to say that I'm suffering at present with the same old menace which of course is that dam arthritis which has settled in my elbow and is giving me real grief and has been gradually getting worse over the last few weeks, and what do you know it just had to be my right arm didn't it !!! Oh well I think I'll be fine once the pain has gone SO! Hurry up and GO why don't you its hard to type with my left hand lol!
For this reason I will make it extra quick or should I say slow and frustrating, that only applies to me so don't worry. Here goes for the next lot of classes.
Creative Expressions Dies + Stamps, think these are going to be so useful and will get used an awful lot as they are such a decent size.


The stamp set as you can see already has the Zentangled pattern on them.


Distress Inks
Mustard Seed
Abandoned Coral
Ripe Persimmon
Seedless Preserves

Pixie Powders
Rich Gold
Aubergine Dream

Black Versafine
Clear Powder

Gold Gilding Polish

Tape Runner







7x7 Card Base


Vein Leaf Embossing Folder

Dries clear glue





If you were wondering about the tape runner I mentioned earlier I used it to add little bits of gold foil to the leaves just to add more interest and texture.












I used the Pixie powders to paint the stamped and embossed Zentangled leaves, and also the Follower flower.




















Click to enlarge the photos.


Not taken a photo of our second card yet as I can't decide on a sentiment, but it does need a little something else just to finish it off so I will be back shortly to show you  😃

Just finished so here it is card number two which is also 7x7. I think the stamps made a great background on both panels.

See you soon x

No comments: