MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Family Tree - Sue Wilson Dies

Hey how late can one get before you remember to blog your next classes and then when you do remember your stupid Google account won't let you get into your blog so I  have been sat for ages trying to sort it out and after much messing aground it just decides to open up all on its own. Finally!!! What is going on ?????? Never had this problem before, so I had better work fast in case it all goes Pete Tongue !!
Love this Tree Die 💖
No time for many photos so I will tell you the recipe for each card, one is 7x7 and the other is 6x6.



Water Colour Pens
Light blue
Lilac
Purple
Light & dark grey
You can choose different colors if you like they just create the background.


Clear Sparkle Pen
White gel pen



Gilding Polish
Graphite
Dark Cherry





I die cut the tree then used both the negative and positive to create each card.

Not shown in the photo is the fence and gate dies.





The card above is the 6x6 and I have chosen to use two shades of grey in the background but you can change this to whatever colour to prefer. I have used a large flat brush and water color pens with sparkle pen over the top.

The leaves on the trees have been colored with gilding polishes.



I used the Laurel leaves die and Sara's Grand Flora die for the embellishments in the top corner.

No sentiments as yet as I couldn't decide on any.



If you don't have any water color pens you can use Distress inks to paint the backgrounds.

Ok done, don't think I have left anything out but you know me lol!!!
See you later x

No comments: