MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Leonie Flowers with a Die'sireable Edge

Hey! How's everyone doing this week I have just managed to finish my BLT lunch and as if you didn't know it its nearly tea time or not long off, I've been busy since first thing this morning with trying to get to grips with samples for the first demo of the season and sort our classes out which thankfully I have done.
Decided to try out the Leonie Pujol free stamps with this months Inspiration magazine and the new Die'sire Create-a-Card dies from Crafters Companion.  Think they have worked out really well together and I'm happy with the results, by the way they are not available in the shop as yet but I thought you might like to give them a whirl so you can see just how well they cut......... The first card I made in yellow tones I used the Charlotte Die it was actually the first one that I opened and by pure coincidence that is my daughter's name so it was obviously meant to be lol!
The second die is called Sophia and I chose pink shades for this card oh! I should mention that both cards are 6x6 so you can get an idea of the sizes.


It would appear that we are having one of those days when  It comes to showing you the photos I took earlier, some have disappeared to who knows where 🤦


And now my key board is playing up 😯

Here you can see I have used my Alcohol markers to colour in my stamped image which by the way was stamped in Black Memento ink.

I used three similar shades, very light pink, a medium pink and a darker pink.
The same applied to the other colours in yellow and two shades of green. 


Distress Inks

Mustard Seed
Worn Lipstick
Fossilized Amber







Hay Bale Gilding Polish

Pink Tulip Alchemy Wax


Glue Pen
Crystal Glitter




















This is the Charlotte die edged with a hint of the Hay Bale Gilding Polish.




Both cards are 6x6 in size.


Don't know what on earth is going on but my tablet keeps changing everything I'm  typing so If nothing makes any sense I'm sorry, it's even deleted some of the pictures Arrrrhhhgggg!!!!😒














Finally after several attempts to add in this photo it has now decided to stay put so I'm going to finish off here before it all goes horribly wrong again.                          This photo shows you the Sophia die.
See you soon
I blame those White Rabbits you know!  🐰

No comments: