MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Flowers of the Cosmos Kind

Hi! Here again bringing the next two cards for our weekly classes. Hope you all managed to enjoy some of that beautiful weather we had at the weekend and judging by the view outside my window right now it looks like it's all down hill for this week, I would be quite happy if it just didn't rain, Oh well!
Something to cheer us up for our next crafty gathering and what better than some pretty flowers........... Cosmos flowers to be exact in the form of this lovely Clear Magic Stamp Set from Woodward.
Two very different looks from the same stamp.
Both cards this week are 6x6 in size as I thought it would be nice just to concentrate on using the main image and not get too technical for a change lol! Bonus, you can pop them in the post with ease.
So here is a list of the crafty goodies I used:-
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Bundled Sage D. Ink
Pumice Stone D. Ink
Spun Sugar D. Ink
Fine Round paint brush
Fine line Black pen
Aqua Markers Charcoal and Slate
Quickie Glue pen
Crystal glitter
Silver Glitter Kiss
Simple, quick and relaxing.................. for this week anyway!




I used my Glimmer Mist Sprays that have been in a draw for absolutely ages to paint the flowers as I really liked the colours.
What are they then I hear you ask?
Sunkissed Peach, Yellow Daisy and Apple Red.






On the next image I decided to go completely different, I chose two shades of grey to paint the flowers and then added in the Bundled Sage and Pumice Stone.
I took one of Sheena's new texture stamps to create a border around the outer edges.



The center of each flower is glittered.
It really doesn't show in the photos.








Oooooooohh!! Looks rather moody

It's not really honest!






Once again the mica doesn't show very well on these flowers.




The butterfly die is from the new collection Shabby Chic by Sara Davies.
It is die cut from black card and then Silver Glitter Kiss applied over the top.



It really isn't as dark as it looks in the pictures I've added.

If you fancy a different colour then please feel free to bring them with you.



(photos are rather on the dark side and a bit rubbish, sorry)



Said it was going to be quick, well that all depends on how fast your painting is. 🎨





See you soon x

No comments: