MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Long Tall Flowers - Woodware

GOOD EVENING! as good old Alfred Hitchcock used to say, well I know its late so please excuse but late is better than the alternative so to speak. Busy days I must endure at least for a few weeks yet to come so here it is as I know you have been waiting to see what we have for class this week and yes I can confirm it will have nothing to do with CHRISTMAS. In fact floral is our next venture with two lovely stamp sets from our trusty old friend Woodware.
One 7x7 card and the other is 5x7.
Ok so I have just been interupted I will be back as soon as possible with all the most important details...............soon!
And here we are!
Distress Inks:
Broken China
Peeled Paint
(If you have the Distress Oxixde inks they will work better)
Sparkle pens:
Clear, Moonstone, Moonlight, Cosmos, Inspired Violet and Rose Quartz.
Alcohol Pens / Spectrum Noir
A variety of colours in pinks, purple, greens and blue.
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Clear ink
White Powder
Water spritzer
Think that's just about it but you can bet your bottom dollar I've forgot something, soooo me lol!
Oh I know ! Photo's?
Well if I take them now they will most certainly be rubbish as its well past going dark now, so I will do my best to add them first thing in the morning.
See you later x




No comments: