MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 30 August 2017

My Apologies

Good morning my fellow crafters! How early AM I? and with good reason but not good news, so sorry to tell you that I can not make class this week due to my larger than usual work load as I am in the middle of prepping for my up and coming demo's this weekend, 2nd & 3rd September. Not one but two and unfortunately for me they are for different product ranges so I don't have that luxury of time to prep a class as well, hope you will forgive me. Sorry!
The good news is if you are free on Saturday the 2nd you will be able to come to my demo at the shop......Crafty Knits.....in Chorley ( find it on face book) its free so just turn up and you can join us for some fun and most likely lots of laughter and even maybe a brew or two not to mention some wonderful new products in the latest Christmas ranges from Crafters Companion and Sheena Douglas.
Hope I will see you then if not see you soon.
Sheilagh x

No comments: