MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Woodland in Winter or any Season

Good afternoon to everybody, these weeks are getting shorter and shorter if that's at all possible anyhow we just have to keep on going don't we! and this week we are taking a visit to the woodlands with these two beautiful die sets from Sue Wilson's Woodland Collection - Birch Tree Forest and Forest Animals. The Sentiment die I have also used is from her Festive Collection.
Both sets from the Woodland Collection could be used for so many different themed cards and cover every season so don't think of them as just for your Christmas makes because I have chosen to turn them into Winter/Xmas type cards. I think these die's will be so useful indeed.
So here is a very short list of things I have used :-
Chalk inks or Oxide inks
Blue
Pink
Yellow
Water Spray
Blending ink (Onyx Black or Black Soot)
Glue Pen and Glitter
Pearl Gilding Polish or Wax
 A5 card.
Sorry the pics aren't very good but st least I have managed to take some this week lol!

I used my new Sue Wilson Twisted Holly embossing folder to create the frame on this 7x7 card.

 I think this style of card could be quite easily made into a mans card.

Change the sentiment on this card and send it to someone who has a December birthday, change the colours completely and it can be any time of the year.
Well that's it for this week see you soon x

No comments: