MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Happiness is like a Butterfly - Crafters Companion

Hi! Good afternoon everyone just about finished the cards for our next lot of classes and I decided to go with what seemed to be very popular on the Demo Day we just had and that would be the beautiful Butterfly stamp and matching die from Sara's latest Flutterby collection and I am really pleased with both cards, don't forget they always look much nicer in real time.

 Not added the sentiment to this one yet thought I had better get some photos taken before the light gets any worse.

As you can see I have used one of the border embossing folders and highlighted it with Pumice Stone Disttess ink and my Gold Sparkle pen all from the same collection.
 Both cards are 7x7 in size.
The background has been created with the new Izink ink pads and some more of Sara's stamp sets.
 I have to say I love this butterfly and its so easy to use because of the matching die.
The ink pads blend really well together and there are lots of colours to choose from.





We now have a few of the new Izink ink pads in the class room for you to try so you will be able to compare them to the Distress ink pads and you will be pleased to know that they are less in price.
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Quickie glue Pen
Anti Static bag
Gold Sparkle pen
Clear Sparkle pen
Black Starlight Paint
Pumice Stone and Bundled Sage Distress inks
Blending smoothies
See you all soon x



No comments: