MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Thursday 23 November 2017

Fly Away

I know I'm late, very late but better late than never.
Sorry folks wasn't feeling great yesterday and just didn't get around to posting for our next classes. So to make up for it here is a speedy replacement.
I have gone back to Sara's Flutterby collection ad it was requested last week so I thought why not?
I have used both the large butterfly stamps one on each card, the smaller one with its die stamped and cut out of parchment and it looks ever so pretty.
I have also used :-
Versamark ink pad
Memento Desert Sand
Izinks - Miel, Outremer, Menthe and Petrole
Butterfly Border Die
Ivory Embossing Powder but White would work as well
Quickie Glue pen and Glamour Dust
Swirl stamp from Textured Elements
Stamp from Butterflies in the Breeze set
That might just be it for now so I will see you soon x



No comments: