MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Noel - Noel

Hi! Everyone, brrrrrr! bit chilly out there today sure is starting to feel like winter is on its way, time to dig out those big wintery jumpers lol!
Well here's another Christmas die to get your teeth into it is from Creative Expressions Paper Cuts Collection called Christmas Tree no less and I have teamed it up with a set of stamps that we have used before, not sure if it was last year or not anyhow thought I would give it another whirl. The stamp set is called First Noel by docrafts Papermania.
Oh! and guess what????? I've not made a card this week instead I have made a gift box which may take us a little longer but if it looks like you are going to be done early then we can make a card to match we shall have to wait and see 🤔
So maybe you would like to take a look, hope you like it and by the way if you are not a GREEN person then you can make it in another colour of your choice.........


Two part die set  Christmas Tree



Docrafts stamp set

Izink ink pad
MENTHE and a
Blending smoothie

Clear ink pad
SILVER
Embossing Powder

 I have used a GLUE PEN and glitter to highlight some of the flowers and also on the Tree, don't think it shows up very well in the photos.
Thought it would be nice to put a gift in.

Think it might need a ribbon but I don't have the right colour so I'll see what we have in the shop tomorrow.
See you soon x

No comments: