MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 8 January 2018

A Season for All

And we are definitely in the Season of Winter right now ! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone our hols are now over and the classes will resume starting Tomorrow at 1pm. Hope you all are fit and well I for one know this cold is not compatible with my arthritis but the good news is it won't last for ever !
So to start us off I of course have chosen a set of stamps by John Lockwood and they are aptly named Winter Tree's lol !!!
Wait ! Wait ! No not Christmas cards although they could be if so desired but not this time. I chose to start the New Year with what better than each season as they all seem to come around so fast these days.
So we can celebrate each of the four Seasons on one card. The second card is far less complicated and would work really well for a man's card as you will see.
I have used several colours of Izinks but Distress inks will also work. If you have a GLUE PEN then that will be helpful as I have added  some foiling to some of the trees. No heat embossing, no die cutting and no cutting out just inks and stamps. What on Earth could be simpler than that ?
I'm going to leave this one to your imagination as there are no photos as yet but I will say that I am pleased with both cards and they are so different from each other.
Don't you just love a Good Mystery !!
Bet you can't wait lol! 👀
See you  very soon x

No comments: