MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Bold Blooms with Woodware

Hey ! How's things ? Hope you're all keeping warm and dry today. I've just been out to the recycle bins and boy did it feel cold however I have managed to stay warm for most of the day in my craft room or should I say 12" work space lol! As you will have already guessed I have been busy trying to create for our next classes and as per the norm I think I have managed to fulfil my role, I can only hope!!
So what's on offer this week ?
Well something floral for a change and it comes in the form of a Clear Magic Singles Stamp by Woodware, always good value from this range of stamps.
I teamed it up with a couple of Script Stamps that we have used in the past and a stamp from my own stash.......
Recipe List:-
A selection of ink pads from the Izink range
You will see the colours on the card photos
White Embossing Powder
Gold Embossing Powder
Anti Static Bag
Black Versafine
Versamark clear ink pad
Drawing Gum
Glue pen
Glue Gel
Blending Tools
There are a couple of other things but we will have them to hand in class as usual.

 7x7 Card


6x6 Card


    Just a couple of photos to keep you going instead of guessing lol!
 See you soon x

No comments: