MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Large Labels with Holly Hobbie

Hi!
Just going to post a couple of photo's for this weeks class then I will pop back later to update you all with the details and what's been used.
I'm purposely taking my time today as my back is really painful it must be this awful weather.
Here we have dies and stamps but more about them later...........
 Love these dies !!




















OK you have an idea of what the cards look like so here is a list
Versamark ink pad
Memento Watering Can Grey
Wow Embossing powders
Halloween and Pink Sorbet
Distress Inks
Frayed Burlap, Aged Mahogany  Dusty Concord
Glue pen
Clear Embossing powder
Izinks to colour backgrounds
Crafters Companion mini 3D embossing folder free with Inspirations magazine
Woodware Old Letter Script stamp
Diamond Frost and Purple Glitters
Think that is that........
See you soon x


No comments: