MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 24 October 2018

A Little Birdie told me - Creative Stamping Magazine Issue 62

Hi everyone sorry I'm a tad late with my post had a bad day today so I'm not going to linger any length of time waffling on, I decided to use the fantastic set of free stamps Winter Woodland by Sheena Douglass which came with the Creative Stamping Magazine issue 62 and what a great set they are.
I have used the bird on a branch and the cottage and although they would make some great Winter / Christmas cards I thought this one would be good for a man's card for a change.
 I stamped the images in a Brown Versafine Clair ink pad and used Distress inks to paint with
The card base is made from two pieces cut to my own measurements and scored at 1" and 2" at either end.



Distress inks...
RUSTY HINGE
WALNUT STAIN
VINTAGE PHOTO
Also a couple of other link's in....
Yellow
Black
Blue
For the next card I thought we should use a Clear Ink pad and some Silver Embossing Powder and the delicious Pixie Powders........
MANGO BLAZE
SUN YELLOW
TEAL WASH
SILVER DREAM
MIDNIGHT SKY
It would look just as good done in Gold embossing and Autumn shades.









Back soon xx
Here are the photos for card 2




If you click on the photo and enlarge it you will see the Pixie Powders to full effect.
Done for another week. See you very soon x

No comments: