MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Hi! to all, well its that time of week again and time to tell you what we have in store for our lovely ladies who will be coming to class this week. I decided to revisit a floral die that I think should get more use than it has done and I think you may just agree, of course I'm talking about the John Lockwood die Bee Balm Flowers. I have teamed it up with two of his newer dies Gerbera Panel Corner and Regal Flourish, they all go together nicely.
Also I used the Stencil that was part of the Free Gift with the last issue of Crafters Companion Inspiration Magazine and a touch of Starlight paints from Imagination Crafts  so let's see what you all think......
Clear Ink pad
White Embossing Powder
Anti Static bag
Heat gun
I must say that the photos do not do any justice to the finished cards.
The cardstock was coloured with my Dark Cherry Gilding Polish before die cutting the flowers.
A touch of Silver Glitter Kiss to highlight
7x7 Card.
The panel behind the corner die has been coloured with Starlight paints Cyclamen and Amethyst

5x7 Card.
The background has been stamped in Clear Ink and Embossed in White Powder before colouring with Izink Miel and Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink.
As you can see I have used the Banana Yellow Starlight Paint through the Stencil.

This time I have die cut the flowers and flourishes in plain white card then added a touch of Crystal Glitter Kiss to the flower.



Not found the right colour of ribbon yet for the tag but that will finish it off nicely when I do.


If you have the Stencil from the magazine then bring it with you that way you won't have to wait.
Well that's it for now see you soon x

No comments: