MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Chloe's Christmas

Hi folks, well I managed to survive my first week back but only just. I must say that I found it quite hard and I suffered for my art lol! all day Friday infact I could hardly walk anyway moving on and with a touch of luck we'll get through our next class which is going to be "CHRISTMAS" and to do this we will be using the Freebies from the latest Chloe Magazine so if your were lucky enough to get one then bring your set with you.
 OK so the first card I can show you is 5x7 and I have used the Free Embossing folder and the stamps. The flowers are embossed with clear ink and clear powder, coloured with a pink ink pad. The background is Green Starlight paint onto black card. Sentiment is stamped in Black Versafine.
I used my dries clear Tacky glue and glitter to accent the Poinsettias  but they still need something in the centre.


Onto the next card and this one is a 6x6.
This one requires a little die cutting but not too much. I will say that I have used the John Lockwood Poinsettia die for the flowers instead of Chloe's die simply because they are slightly bigger and therefore less cutting, no reason why you couldn't use the Chloe die it would just take a little longer and that's not such a problem when you are making them at home however in class is always a time issue.
Hopefully if we manage to finish in good time I will show you a technique using her die.
Just going to pop off and get some lunch in order to take my painkillers and then I 'll  be back with photos of card two see you in a wee while x
Hi again, here is the second of our makes hope you like them both.
 Sorry photos not that brilliant, I used a dark green Spectrum Noir pen to colour some of the die cut foliage and Stamps and ink pads to create the background under the flowers.
The Poinsettias are cut from Parchment that I covered with Sparkle Medium before die cutting, I think the Glitter Polish will work just as good.
Don't forget to click on the photos to enlarge them.
See you all soon x
Hopalong ☹ I mean Sheilagh xx 😂


No comments: