MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Blooming Lilies and a Scalloped Tag

Hey! That time again our class is due and I am here to tell you what we have in store.
I have to say that I'm loving the new Sheen's Perfect Partners large floral stamps and of course her New Mixed Media Tag Dies so I thought I'd give them a whirl and that's what you will be using for this week.
These flowers and tags are so useful for lots of different occasions and they certainly make a statement............... I used,
Clear Ink pad
Gold Embossing Powder
Quickie Glue Pen
Glamour Dust
Silver Glitter Kiss
Versafine Smokey Grey
And various ink pads to paint  the flowers with.
Haven't managed to take any photos yet so I will do my best to pop them on later.
See you soon x


 Both images stamped in Clear Ink and Embossed in Gold powder


No comments: