MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Countryside Visit

Hello, Sorry I am so late with today's post but I've had a terrible day feeling very stiff and aching from head to toe, not a good sign I'm sure but nonetheless I have managed to get two cards finished for class and only just as everything seemed to be against me and almost everything went wrong so I Will ask in advance please forgive the rubbish photos as they do not give justice to the finished article's  not by a long shot lol!
I have used three stamps from Woodware and they made me think of walking through the woods in the countryside quite cute but not too much, hope you agree !
I used Distress inks....
Rusty Hinge
Pumice Stone
Aged Mahogany
Black Soot
Candid Apple.... any red will work

Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Blending tools
Fine round Paint Brush
Izink's Silver Metallic ink
Glitter Paste
Enchanted Forest Stencil
Crystal Glitter Glue
White Gel Pen
Clear Sparkle Pen

Dandelions and Butterfly dies are from Crafters Companion


 Not sure you can see it but the white of the fox has Clear Sparkle Pen over it


All the images have been painted with the inks
See you soon x
By the way I forgot to mention this coming Saturday we have a demo at Crafty Knits in Chorley so come join us, lots of new goodies, Sara's Enchanted Forest collection along with her Sew Lovely Range and Sheena's new Mixed Media Tag Dies and Stamps. A good time to be had for all............

No comments: