MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Pretty in Pastels ***** for Christmas ❄

Hi everyone! Hope you're well and for those of us who have not, hope you feel better very soon. This week is a Christmas week for us in class and I have had a nice time using a new range of paper pad and toppers from Paper Boutique in such lovely pastel shades of pinks and blues. They have produced very pretty Christmas Cards, well! I think so! and I'm sure you will think so too........

The Paper Boutique
A Whisper of Winter





Just letting you know I'm not sure if this is still available

 Stormy Sky Distress Ink

Dries clear glue

Snowflake die
by Tim Holtz
 Star die by Xcut

Floral Ivy die by John Lockwood

Don't know if you can see the sparkle I've added to the leaves ?

Poinsettia die also by Mr Lockwood and a decorative edge die from Crafters Companion
I took the photos very last minute and have added some finishing touches since so these cards look so much nicer in real time
Click on the pictures to enlarge then you might get a clearer view.
See you soon x

No comments: