MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Bit of old and a Bit of new

Hey a little later than normal today but just got finished so here I have touched on something towards Demo day (New) which is on FRIDAY 22nd of this month and added in a bit of something from past classes (Old) which I think some of you have already bought when we used them last time, thrown in a couple of ink pad colours and Voila! two cards two different looks.
Ink Pads
Dusty Concord
Chipped Sapphire
Cracked Pistachio
Izinks
Orange
Yellow
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Spectrum Noir Midas Gold
Versamark clear
White Embossing Powder
That's mostly it all, the stamps and dies are all from the New Peony Range except for the John next door Dragonfly die set which I couldn't resist using once more, hope you like them

 The background has been embossed in one of the new CC 3D folders  I have used Centura Pearl Hint of Gold and the Gold Midas ink pad to highlight


I added a tiny touch of the Blue Parakeet Opal polish to give an iridescent look but it really doesn't show up well in the photos



See you soon x

No comments: