MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Traditional Peony - in a basket

Hello, just letting you know what I  have made for class this week and I decided to stick with the theme from our demo last Friday and by the way a BIG THANK YOU to all you lovely ladies that came to see us, it was a very enjoyable day. The new Peony collection and the Layering Stamps with the Quick Dry inks were being shown on the day so I have gone with a set of stamps and dies from each range.
I have used the Peony layering stamps and die set for a 7x7 card very similar to one of my samples that seemed to be popular in fact here is a photo to remind you
I have remade the card just using different colours and I'm leaving the Sentiment up to you, if you bought any of the stamps and inks then bring them along by all means.
I decided to try it in the pink colours, so these flowers have been stamped in the light pink, medium and the the dark to create each layer then die cut with the matching flower die, so clever!
For card two I used the Perfect Peony set, decided to make a little basket for them to sit in, think this one would make a good Easter card or even a Mother's day card but there's not much time left to do that one lol!
The basket is Mink Centura Pearl card embossed in a 3D folder and Renaissance  Gilding wax applied, think it worked okay see what you think.......
Black Versafine
Small round paint brush.
I added a line of Crystal Glitter glue around the edges of the smaller panel.

I have used a couple of colours from the ink pads to paint each flower, so pink,  reds yellow, orange and of course greens for the leaves. Just needs the right sentiment now.
See you soon folks x

No comments: