MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Nothing New but Something Different

Hello! No time for chit chat today sorry I'm so busy trying to get things finished for Demo day, and I suppose you all know by now but for those of you who don't it will be on Friday and not the Saturday as normal.
Had to do something a bit quick today for our class and of course because I needed it to be quick its taken most of the afternoon to finally get something finished so I do hope you will forgive me as I have used the same but none the less Beautiful stamps and Dies from the Peony collection that we used last class but with a totally different look.
Both cards are 5x7
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
A couple of shades of Purple ink pads,
The new Cut n Emboss Folder from the Peony collection
One of the Torn Hearts Nesting dies
Two of the new 3D Embossing folders
I have taken a couple of photos but the flowers need a little something in the centres to finish them off properly, and I couldn't resist throwing in a touch of my new Opal polish just for good measure ❤ lol..........
See you later x
 The Lattice Frame die is also from the Peony collection

 It seems I have added a cheeky butterfly from said collection
as well

No comments: