MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Clarissa And Felicity - but Who is Who???


Good Morning, well first of all I'm sorry that this post is a little late and as you will already know that this weeks class has been moved to Saturday and that I have not been around so to speak meaning that I have not been able to craft or even think about it until this week simply because when I got home from class last Tuesday afternoon I was met with a bad news phone call from my sis-in-law which sent me into sheer panic, so apologies to all the lovely ladies who came to the evening class which I was unable to take due to being at the hospital with my brother-in-law as my sister had been rushed into Preston Royal. Anyway she seems to be doing OK and she has been extremely lucky to say the least and the whole family are praying for her recovery.
Well after all that I did manage to finish the next set of cards for next week, so please meet Felicity and Clarissa by Woodware......Clear Magic Singles.
Here I have stamped Bubble Bloom Felicity and embossed in white powder.

I have coloured the bubbles with my H2O's and Card Candi





Distress Ink pad Tumbled Glass
Versamark
White Embossing Powder
Fine line black pen
Archival or Versafine Black ink pad


H2O's  Sunburst, Gold Dust, Bashful Blue, Buttercup, Fern






(click on a photo to enlarge)




 Here I have stamped Bubble Bloom Clarissa onto a pattered paper and embossed with Black Powder, again I have painted the leaves with my H2O's,
I have also used Card Candi, small pearls, large pearls and some 3D Glaze
which you can just about see in the next photo.


     The background on this card has been created by using the main image stamp then coloured with my Promarkers - Baby Pink, Lime Green and Rose Pink.
More Card Candi and 3D Glaze.



Who's Who????
I hope that I will be forgiven as I might of got the names mixed up not sure lol!
Not exactly got a clear head right now took the stamps out of their packets and didn't look at their names first Oooppps!






Before I go I would like to share a photo of a young lady who came to class last week as she was visiting here all the way from Italy and seems to be a very talented and budding young crafter, so well done Stella your cards were great and we enjoyed having you in our craft group, keep on crafting  : )
See you all soon,  Sheilagh x

Here is Joyce and Stella after their card making class

1 comment:

Christine B. said...

Hi Sheleigh, have been thinking about Chris and wishing her a speedy recovery. Hope you are ok.
Love your cards they are very pretty. Sending love and hugs x ChrisB