MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 20 May 2013

Flowers With Spots- must be the Alcohol!


Morning everyone, hope you all had a good weekend I am rather stiff and a little sore today after spending half of yesterday on our allotment which was very much needed I have to say but there is still so much to be done, how the WEED'S do GROW when your back is turned lol! but at least there is still some blossom on the fruit trees, dare I speak to soon? we'll have to wait and see because last year was very poor due to all the bad weather, say no more hush! hush!
Back to reality for now with this weeks cards and some Acetate and Alcohol Inks yum yum! I have used a set of spotty flower stamps by Woodware Clear Magic and a couple of the Adirondack (Tim Holtz) Alcohol inks.
They turned out quite bright I have to say but at this time of year that's not a bad thing....... we could all do with a bit of brightness as that big orange thing in the sky doesn't seem to make too many appearances these days, oh well ever hopeful!
Here we have a C5 card with the flowers layered up, stamped onto acetate with Black Stazon ink then coloured with the alcohol inks.
Alcohol Inks
Butterscotch
Red Pepper
Terra Cotta
Stream

Black Stazon Ink pad
Anti-static bag
Blending tool with felt pads
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink pad
Black permanent marker
This card is a 6x6 square and the background has been made from silver mirror card, both ribbons have been coloured to compliment each card and a little bit of lace to add a finishing touch.
Well short and sweet as it was I'm off to visit my sis to see how she is, as I have not seen her over the weekend due to her son and family paying a visit, thought it might be too much for her everyone going at once, see you all soon x
Sheilagh  : )

1 comment:

Christine B. said...

Great cards, very summery looking. Thats all I'm saying , not mentioning the weather. Hope your well. Hugs x ChrisB